Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी

Basic Number 9 = Mangal (Mars)

Pogledaj prethodnu temu Pogledaj sledeću temu Ići dole

Počalji od Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी taj Pon 22 Feb 2016 - 8:38

Native born on 9, 18 and 27 of any month of any year has 9 as their basic number and the related planet is Mars, people born between 23 March to 20 April and between 24 October to 21 November are mostly influenced by Mars, Mars is considered as the Army chief of Planets, Speed, courage, fearlessness, and tenacity are few strong points for these natives and the negative points are anger and fighting spirit.

Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays are favorable and March , June, September and December months are also favorable.

Their marital life is never in accord with the norms, they tend to disagree with their spouses, and they like to live a independent life, they do not like any external interference in their personal lives, though they suffer a lot in their early years but they do accumulate good amount for their older years.

Being born leaders they occupy high positions in Army, Police and other Law related occupations, they overcome any difficulty with ease and skill.

The points given under each number are good if only one planet is influencing, but in reality it is a different story, so in every persons life only a short period of time matching the given planet resembles the points given under them, other wise every person behaves and lives a different life under the influence of different planet.

So readers need not take the points as a thumb rule, for e.g. I am born on 29th so I do have all the properties given under no 2, but the ruler of my birth Star is Rahu, so I have properties given under no 4 also, then my Sun is powerful and placed in a good position, so I have the properties of No 1 also, My Mercury, Mars and Saturn are well placed so I have the properties of no 5, 9 and 8 also, then My Ketu is also well placed so I have the properties of no 7 also.

A person with number 9 as the basic number might have excellent Venus, then they can work as marriage councilors solving other peoples personal problems.

Basically this means that every person has little of everything but the main character mostly matches with the basic number, then we have the Lucky Number and Name Number, then things get little complicated and this is the reason why what ever is described under these headings in any article does not match word to word with what actually is happening in the actual lives or the real character of a person.

Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी
Admin

Broj poruka : 1216
Datum upisa : 03.06.2015
Godina : 99

http://jyotish.cool.st

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Re: Basic Number 9 = Mangal (Mars)

Počalji od Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी taj Pon 22 Feb 2016 - 8:56

Broj 9 ~ opširnije tumačenje

Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी
Admin